Info from Carvalho: “Erin Sarofsky called me up to try and come up with an abstract and emotional approach to The Killing main titles.
"The idea that, deep in the lake, these cables were at work, pulling Rosie from depths, resonates with the show’s theme in many ways the interwined cables representing the layered stories of all the characters affected by the crime, the blackness of the Seattle lakes as the things that are kept hidden away by everyone, the slow crane pulling up akin to the slow resolve that is yet to come.
"These boards were not produced, but I heard they directly influenced the direction and mood for the titles."
15 Notes/ Hide
- rkdfind likes this
- agoodworkerdoes likes this
- msmahogany likes this
- quievi likes this
- krickets reblogged this from styleframesny
- summerlapsedaway likes this
- breadpeas likes this
- strayphantom reblogged this from whichisnone
- whichisnone reblogged this from styleframesny
- whichisnone likes this
- styleframesny posted this