From Holbrooks: “We wanted to take the material and create a real roller-coaster of imagery and emotion,” commented Holbrooks Director, Daniel Gray. “We wanted to show how Red Cross is brave and committed in their quest to helping those in need.
Holbrooks created a sophisticated look in response to the agency’s brief. The monochromatic tone throughout the film helps convey its serious message while a neutral backdrop makes the Red Cross emblem pop.
"Everyone working on the project was of the same mind for the direction," said Holbrooks Director Tom Brown, who oversaw the NYC animation team."
The team employed a mix of cel animation and 3D camera work to balance handcrafted warmth with dynamic storytelling. Holbrooks took advantage of being located in both New York City and Budapest to maximize production days, working around the clock with the New Zealand client to manage the compressed production schedule.
11 Notes/ Hide
- lordoftheassbutts reblogged this from styleframesny
- lordoftheassbutts likes this
- 5dotfive reblogged this from styleframesny
- 5dotfive likes this
- mg25 reblogged this from styleframesny and added:
- welovecolortv likes this
- arribaelnortechingado likes this
- arribaelnortechingado reblogged this from styleframesny
- locurasindelirios likes this
- davidzamorano likes this
- tomcjbrown likes this
- styleframesny posted this